About Hydromat Inc.
Hydromat Inc. has been building the world’s finest precision transfer machines since 1979 and is known as the industry leader in the manufacture and assembly of precision transfer machines; Rotary, Inline, and Trunnion models, as well as the revolutionary ICON line of mill/turn productivity centers.
Hydromat has a reputation built on a commitment to product quality, customer service and technological innovation. At their manufacturing facility in St. Louis, Missouri, teams of highly skilled craftsmen, working in close cooperation with their business partners, merge Swiss-precision machine elements with locally sourced components.
Hydromat’s goal is to offer unique and innovative manufacturing solutions to customers that provide high quality and cost-effective machining capabilities. These solutions give manufacturers the unsurpassed quality, reliability and performance they have come to expect from Hydromat. Offering superior metalworking solutions are the direct result of diligence, discipline, and meticulous attention to details. Hydromat understands the importance of new technologies in today’s marketplace and how it can help their customers win projects and increase profits.
- Automated Systems & Cells (Assembly / Forming / Joining / Material Removal / Test) > Automated System & Cells for Material Removal
- Automated Systems & Cells (Assembly / Forming / Joining / Material Removal / Test) > Transfer Machines, In-line
- Automated Systems & Cells (Assembly / Forming / Joining / Material Removal / Test) > Transfer Machines, Rotary
- Automated Systems & Cells (Assembly / Forming / Joining / Material Removal / Test) > Transfer Machines, Trunnion
- Automation & Material Handling > Bar Feed Mechanisms
- Automation & Material Handling > Workpiece Handling, Loading and Feeding Equipment
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Collets, Solid and Master
- Machine Components and Accessories > Replacement Parts/Repair Parts
- Machine Components and Accessories > Tool Presetting Equipment
- Maintenance / Environmental / Cleaning/Plant Equipment > Degreasing Equipment, Vapor
- Services > Maintenance and Repair Services
- Services > Retrofitting, Rebuilding, Remanufacturing Services
- Workholding Devices > Chucks, Collet Type
|CO||Denver||Moncktons Machine Tools Denver||http://moncktons.com/||303-571-4933|
|IN||Indianapolis||Machine Tool Affiliates||317-846-3487|
|MI||Brighton||Hydromat of Michigan, L.L.C||hydromat.com||810-225-6100|
|MN||Maple Grove||Morris Midwest||http://www.morrismidwest.com/||800-374-0367|
|NC||Winston-Salem||Crotts & Saunders||www.crottsandsaunders.com||336-765-7250|
|OH||Cuyahoga Falls||The Motch & Eichele Company||www.mande.com||330-564-8820|
|OK||Tulsa||Hillary Machinery LLC||www.hillaryinc.com||800-683-1516|
|PA||West Chester||Jones Kinden||www.joneskinden.com||610-429-4280|
|TX||Houston||Hillary Machinery Inc Houston||hillaryinc.com||800-683-1516|
|TX||Plano||Hillary Machinery Inc||www.hillaryinc.com||972-932-2110|
|UT||Salt Lake City||Moncktons Machine Tools||mmtutah.com/ mmtdenver.com|
|Rexdale ON||AMT Machine Tools||www.amtmachine.com||416-675-7760|