ARNO-Werkzeuge USA LLC
About ARNO-Werkzeuge USA LLC
ARNO USA represents the US branch of ARNO Werkzeuge, and has individually been in business in North America for over a 100 years as H.B.Rouse and ARNO-ROUSE. We have been manufacturing and selling high-quality products for customers in the machine tooling and metal processing sector since the company's establishment in 1962.
ARNO USA stands for German quality at affordable prices.
ARNO-Werkzeuge combines German traditions with state-of-the-art cutting technologies worldwide. We achieve outstanding results through continuous research, development and innovation of ARNO tools. Testing and exploring new materials allows us to introduce new high-performance products year after year, that withstand the wear and tear of high-speed and high-feed machining. Our modular systems assure enhanced flexibility for your projects.
Customer feedback and team work throughout all departments is the key to leverage our know-how and to fulfill special solutions with the opportunity to include them into our standard program later on.
Our popular and economical cooling system ACS for grooving tools, as well as our large varity of grooving and turning systems and the high positive indexable inserts represent our experience and competence in the field of precision tooling.
ARNO-Werkzeuge is well-known for its reliability and high-performance worldwide.
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Boring Tools/Bars/Heads
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Chamfering Tools
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Counterbores/Countersinks
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Cut-Off Tools/Attachments
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Diamond Tooling, Coating, Abrasive, Single-point
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Facing Tools/Heads
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Form Tools
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Grooving Tools
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Inserts, Indexable (Carbide, etc.) and Tool Inserts
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Milling Cutters
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Threading Tools - Cutting
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Tool Holders and Adapters
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Tooling Systems, Modular and/or Quick-Change
|CA||Riverside||Kenbil Engineering Inc||951 689 6633|
|MA||West Springfield||Turpin Sales & Marketing Inc.||413-747-2600|
|MI||Troy||Lemkau & Associates Ltd||530 325 8464|
|MN||St Joseph||Industrial Marketing Solutions Group||320-293-1266|
|TX||Conroe||PD Vroenen & Associates, Inc||http://www.pdvroenen.com/||832 – 257 – 8665|
|Germany||Ostfildern||ARNO Werkzeuge||www.arno.de||+49 711 34802 0|