Create or Log in to MySpark to see Collateral.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, CGTech specializes in simulating CNC machining in order to detect errors, potential collisions, or areas of inefficiency. Since 1988 CGTech’s product, VERICUT® software, has become the industry standard for CNC simulation, verification, optimization, analysis, and additive manufacturing. VERICUT enables users to eliminate the process of manually proving-out NC programs. It reduces scrap loss and rework. The program also optimizes NC programs in order to both save time and produce higher quality surface finish.
VERICUT simulates all types of CNC machine tools, including those from leading manufacturers such as DMG/Mori Seiki, Mazak, Makino, Matsuura, Hermle, and Chiron. VERICUT runs standalone, but can also be integrated with leading CAM systems such as Catia, NX, Creo Parametric, Mastercam, Powermill, EdgeCAM, hyperMILL, GibbsCAM and more. CGTech also offers machine-independent off-line programming and simulation software for CNC fiber-placement, AFP, ATL, Drilling & Fastening CNC machines. With offices throughout Europe and Asia, CGTech software is used by companies of all sizes, universities/trade schools, and government agencies.
Why Use VERICUT?
- Save Time - Reduce or eliminate prove-outs and save machine tool, operator, and part programming time – all of which decrease time-to-market.
- Increase Quality - Verify dimensional accuracy and optimize tool paths for better finishes on surfaces and edges.
- Save Money - Reduce or eliminate the cost of machine tool crashes, rework, scrapped parts, and damaged tooling, fixtures, and clamps.
- Increase Productivity - Reduce machining times and interrupt production less frequently.
- Build Confidence - Test part programs on a computer so they run right the first time and operators don’t need to keep one hand on the “emergency stop” button.
- Conserve Resources - Reduce machine tool wear. Reduce cutting tool wear so cutting tools can be used longer before needing to be reground or replaced.
- Improve Safety & Training - Train programmers, operators, and students without using machine tool time or risking a dangerous, costly collision.
- Improve Documentation - Enable operators and managers to preview all machining operations.
Create or Log in to MySpark to see Notes.
Create or Log in to MySpark to see Contact Us.