Allied Machine & Engineering
About Allied Machine & Engineering
Allied Machine & Engineering Corp is a leading manufacturer of holemaking and finishing tooling systems. Allied devotes its advanced engineering and manufacturing capabilities to create the widest selection of value-added tooling available to metal-cutting industries around the world. Our tooling solutions deliver the lowest cost-per-hole in a wide range of drilling, boring, reaming, threading, and burnishing applications.
Located in Dover, Ohio, Allied’s precision holemaking technologies provide end users worldwide with the highest level of drill performance. Precision engineering and expert application support make Allied the first and best choice for solving complex metal-cutting challenges.
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Boring Tools/Bars/Heads
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Chamfering Tools
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Counterbores/Countersinks
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Facing Tools/Heads
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Form Tools
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Gundrills
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Inserts, Indexable (Carbide, etc.) and Tool Inserts
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Threading Tools - Cutting
- Cutting & Forming Tools > Tool Holders and Adapters
- Grinding / Abrasive Machining / Finishing > Superabrasive Machining Systems
Languages Spoken in Booth
|West Midlands, England||Allied Machine & Engineering Co. (Europe) Ltd.||alliedmachine.com||44-1384 400900|