Gardner Business Media, Inc.
About Gardner Business Media, Inc.
Gardner Business Media is the premier publisher for the heart of manufacturing in North America – providing unique, one-of-a-kind, relevant information of keen interest to the people who power plants, shops, and factories. Gardner Business Media was founded in 1928 (as Gardner Publications, Inc.) in Cincinnati, Ohio, with the introduction of Modern Machine Shop magazine. To this day, Modern Machine Shop is recognized around the world as the premier metalworking and machine tool publication in North America. Since then, Gardner has built a niche with eight titles focused on one area: manufacturing. We bring industrial buyers and sellers together through our integrated approach to media. All of our brands strive to use media - be it print publications, websites, electronic devices, newsletters, webinars, research or in person events - to show best practices and practical, how-to information to explain technology and help our customers be competitive in today’s challenging environment. Gardner started a new venture in 2005, Map Your Show (MYS). Originally offering an interactive floor plan for trade shows and conferences, MYS has grown to offer an entire suite of show management software solutions. The company is wholly owned by founder Don Gardner’s descendants. His grandson Richard Kline Sr., and five of Gardner’s great grandchildren manage operations. In 2009, Gardner Business Media was named Family Business of the Decade by the University of Cincinnati’s Goering Center for Family Business.
- Additive Manufacturing Magazine 236600 ( Floor Plan )
- CompositesWorld 236600 ( Floor Plan )
- Gardner Business Intelligence 236600 ( Floor Plan )
- MMS Top Shops 236600 ( Floor Plan )
- Modern Machine Shop Magazine 236600 ( Floor Plan )
- Modern Machine Shop Mexico 236600 ( Floor Plan )
- MoldMaking Technology Magazine 236600 ( Floor Plan )
- Plastics Technology Magazine 236600 ( Floor Plan )
- Production Machining Magazine 236600 ( Floor Plan )
- Products Finishing Magazine 236600 ( Floor Plan )
- Products Finishing Mexico 236600 ( Floor Plan )
- Reshoring Initiative 236600 ( Floor Plan )
- Techspex 236600 ( Floor Plan )