300 Westway Pl. Arlington,
United States of America
- Phone: 817-258-3200
- Fax: 817-258-3221
About IMC Group
The IMC Group is the second largest company for metalworking products. Comprised of 13 companies, together they supply a dynamic comprehensive line of precision carbide metalworking tools. IMC companies produce a wide range of carbide inserts, carbide endmills and cutting tools covering most metal cutting applications, engineering and manufacturing solutions.
- CTMS North America 431522 ( Floor Plan )
- IMCO Carbide Tool Inc. 431522 ( Floor Plan )
- Ingersoll Cutting Tools 431522 ( Floor Plan )
- Iscar Metals, Inc. 431522 ( Floor Plan )
- MORSE CUTTING TOOLS 431522 ( Floor Plan )
- Precision Cutting Tools 431522 ( Floor Plan )
- Tool-Flo Manufacturing 431522 ( Floor Plan )
Create or Log in to MyShow Planner to add notes.
Articles & Product Announcements
Ball-End Tool Contours, Chamfers and Finishes in One Pass for Most Materials
The new IMCO Carbide Tool Pow•R•Arc end mill, to be shown at IMTS 2022, emphasizes speed. The cutter is able to run and increase feed rates to machine one’s mold up to five times faster than a four-flute tool.
Read more on mmsonline.com