Create or Log in to MySpark to see Collateral.
About New Scale Robotics
NEW SCALE ROBOTICS brings automation to QC measurement inspection! Our Q-Span™ Workstations combine robotic digital CALIPERS for precise and repeatable measurements, robotic GRIPPERS for small part handling, and electronic DATA CAPTURE for real-time decision making and statistical process control. With Q-Span Workstations, manufacturers can improve gage R&R and boost capacity - without adding headcount. Typical ROI is less than 10 months.
- Ideal for small-batch, high-mix manufacturing.
- Pick, measure, and place small parts with one robotic workstation
- Measure multiple dimensions in rapid succession using up to three gripper/calipers on one robot
- Sort parts based on measurements (pass/fail, bin)
- Record measurement data for statistical analysis and process control
- Easily fit the system into existing work spaces and workflows
- Increase staff skills and productivity
- Reduce risk of repetitive stress injuries
- Install quickly, change-over in minutes to measure different parts
- Handle small parts up to 3.5 ounces (100 grams) and 3.94 inches (100 mm)
- Measure with 0.0001 inches (2.5 μm) resolution, < 0.0002 inches (5 μm) repeatability and < 0.0006 inches (15 μm) accuracy
- Q-Span Automated Small-Part Measurement Systems
- Q-Span Workstations
Create or Log in to MySpark to see Notes.
Create or Log in to MySpark to see Contact Us.