As digitization and new technology continue to take shape through automation, new software integration, robotics, additive, and multi-axis machining, what does it take for the traditional job shop to join today’s digital industrial revolution? Hear from industry peers as they share strategies, successes, and lessons learned when they turned their shop digital. Panelists to provide perspectives and insights from different tier level suppliers.
- Moderator: Gary Vasilash, Editor-at-Large, Gardner Business Media
- Aneesa Muthana, President, CEO, Co-Owner, Pioneer Service Inc.
- Scott Volk, Vice President, COO, MetalQuest
- Jennifer Herron, CEO, Founder, ACTION ENGINEERING
- Peter Doyle, President, CEO, Hirsh Precision Products Inc.
Powered by AMT
Job Shops Workshop Day 1 - Taking the Traditional Job Shop Digital
IMTS Specialty Program: Job Shops