Steve Kline is the Chief Data Officer at Gardner Business Media, Inc., a family-owned business that produces media for durable goods manufacturing industries, including Modern Machine Shop, Production Machining, Additive Manufacturing, Moldmaking Technology, Plastics Technology and Composites World magazines. He has produced forecasts for his family’s business and the metalworking and plastics industries. Also, Mr. Kline has been working on Gardner’s Capital Spending Survey, the Gardner Business Index, and Top Shops benchmarking survey since 2008. He graduated from Vanderbilt University with a bachelor of science in civil engineering and a MBA with an emphasis in finance from the University of Cincinnati.
- Friday Forecast - Business Outlook: Mold-making Industry
- Friday, October 2 • 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Central
- Production Matters: What Separates Precision Machining Top Shops?
- Tuesday, November 10 • 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM Central
- The Demo Days Power Down Cycle: Additive Manufacturing
- Wednesday, February 10 • 2:00 PM - 2:15 PM Central
- Friday Forecast - Capital Spending Survey Projections
- Friday, February 26 • 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Central
- The Demo Days Power Down Cycle: Milling & Machining Centers
- Wednesday, March 3 • 2:15 PM - 2:30 PM Central