Stephanie (Monsanty) Hendrixson reports on 3D printing technology and applications as senior editor for Additive Manufacturing, and is also co-host of The Cool Parts Show, a video series that highlights unique, unusual and weird 3D printed parts. She got her start in manufacturing media in 2012, through an internship with AM's sister publication Modern Machine Shop, and continues to contribute to MMS as a guest blogger.
In 2018, Stephanie was part of a panel on “Digital Transformation: Gaining a Competitive Advantage with Data and Diversity” hosted by Women in Big Data at IMTS, and in 2019 she was named among Temboo’s 20 Women in Manufacturing That Are Influencing the Industry.
Stephanie holds a B.A. in English literature and history from the University of Mount Union, as well as an M.A. in professional writing from the University of Cincinnati. She currently serves on the UC Professional Writing Advisory Board.
Stephanie is an avid runner, food enthusiast and sourdough baker. She lives in Ohio with her husband Paul and rescue cat Artemis.
Connect on LinkedIn
Follow on Twitter
- Advancing Production with HP Metal Jet. How Customers Are Reinventing with HP 3D Metal Jet Printing Technology
- On Demand
- DFAM Beyond the Basics: How Engineering Teams Learn to Think Differently About Design to Realize the Full Benefits of AM
- On Demand
- How AM Helped Solve Age-Old Injection Molding Problems
- Monday, September 28 • 12:00 PM - 1:10 PM Central
- Benchmarking: The Key to Repeatable Quality in Production AM
- Monday, September 28 • 1:30 PM - 2:40 PM Central