Brent Donaldson is senior editor for Additive Manufacturing Magazine and Modern Machine Shop, specializing in long-form feature articles related to machining and all-things-AM and industrial 3D printing.
Before joining Gardner, Brent was Editor-in-Chief of Northern Kentucky University Magazine — at the same university from which he received his journalism degree in 2005. Brent previously served as associate editor for Cincinnati Magazine, and is the recipient of two Ohio Excellence in Journalism awards for feature news writing, Cincinnati Society of Professional Journalists awards, and more than 40 individual awards from the Council for Advancement and Support of Education for writing and editorial.
Fun fact: Brent was the last journalist ever to interview Evel Knievel.
- Additive Manufacturing Collaboration Maximizes Thruster Performance for Spacecraft Propulsion
- Friday, September 25 • 12:00 PM - 1:10 PM Central
- Building Mission Critical Parts with Metal AM
- Friday, September 25 • 1:30 PM - 2:40 PM Central
- How a Pandemic Pushed 3D Printing to New Dimensions
- Wednesday, September 30 • 12:00 PM - 1:10 PM Central
- Designing from Nature: Modeling Biological Structures and Applying Them to Human Products through 3D Printing
- Wednesday, September 30 • 1:30 PM - 2:40 PM Central