Allison Grealis is founder and president of the Women in Manufacturing® Association (WiM), a national trade association focused on supporting, promoting and inspiring women in the manufacturing sector. She also is president of the WiM Education Foundation, the 501(c)(3) arm of WiM, which provides effective and affordable educational opportunities for women in manufacturing.
From 2001 until March 2020, Grealis also served as vice president of association services for the Precision Metalforming Association (PMA), a full-service trade association representing the metalforming industry.
Grealis is a frequent speaker at industry events, including the Financial Times’ Future of Manufacturing Summit, the Association for Manufacturing Excellence conference, the North American Manufacturing Excellence Summit, the Generis American Manufacturing Summit, and more. She also regularly is featured on industry podcasts and in the media.
Grealis was recognized as one of 2018 Crain’s Cleveland Business’ Women of Note, which celebrates women for their outstanding leadership in the community.
Grealis serves as a member of the Community Advisory Board and Outreach Committee of the Flora Stone Mather Center for Women of Case Western Reserve University. She also is a member of the Saint Joseph Academy Engineering and Design Honors Program Advisory Board. She previously served as a board member for the Greater Cleveland Society of Association Executives and Our Lady of the Elms High School.
Grealis earned her Bachelor of Arts in English with a certificate in Women’s Studies from Ohio University and a Masters in Public Administration from the University of Akron.
- Women Make Manufacturing Move: A Conversation with the Women in Manufacturing Leadership
- Thursday, September 24 • 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM Central
- Women Make Manufacturing Move - A Conversation with GE Appliances VP Marcia Brey and WiM President Allison Grealis - Authentic Leadership
- Thursday, February 25 • 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Central
- Women Make Manufacturing Move - A Conversation with Kim Beardsley & Allison Grealis - Champions of Inclusion and Empowerment
- Thursday, March 4 • 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM Central