5 Ye Olde Road Danbury,
United States of America
- Phone: 203-730-4600
- Fax: 203-730-4611
About Hamar Laser Instruments, Inc.
Hamar Laser is pleased to be exhibiting its highly accurate and easy-to-use laser alignment systems at the 2022 International Manufacturing Technology Show. We will be demonstrating our unique machine tool alignment lasers, plus our 2 new bore and spindle alignment lasers (see below).
A Pioneer and Worldwide Leader in Laser Alignment Technology for 50+ Years
At Hamar Laser, we design, manufacture, sell and service a broad range of high-precision laser alignment and calibration systems to satisfy virtually any alignment application.
From our patented Triple Scan® multi-axis alignment technology to our self-centering bore alignment systems to our Dual-Beam™ technology in our X-Series™ shaft alignment lasers, our technology truly does make us better, and allows us to offer laser systems that are more accurate, faster and easier to use than any others in our industry.
NEW for 2022: Small-Machine Tools, Bore and Spindle Alignment!
New for IMTS 2022 for small machining centers, lathes, turning centers and other:
- L-702SP 5-Axis Spindle Alignment Laser with Scan Plane - features a straight-line laser for spindle alignments in lathes, turning centers, OD grinders, slant-bed lathes and rotary-dial machines and a perpendicular scan plane to the laser beam for checking cross-slide or turret axis squareness and other milling axes in mill-turn and machining-center machines.
- L-703B Bore Self-Centering Alignment Laser System is compact, highly accurate and simple to use and features our L-112 Laser Stand, L-103 Optical Beam Translator and our patented, self-centering targets and is one of the most accurate bore alignment systems on the market.
- L-703S Spindle Alignment Laser System features our new T-1296 5-Axis High-Resolution Wireless Target and newly updated Lathe10 software for highly accurate and fast alignment checks for spindles-to-subspindles, headstock spindle axes-to-guideways and guideway flatness/straightness.
We are widely known for designing practical solutions that are extremely easy to learn and use and which can quickly tackle virtually any alignment challenge. These are just a few of the many applications for our suite of versatile alignment tools:
- Geometric alignment checks (flatness, straightness, squareness, parallelism, spindle tramming) of machining centers, boring mills, gantries, VTLs, lathes, turning centers, multi-turn machines, OD/ID grinders and surface grinders.
- During assembly and rebuilds, checking surface and machine-bed leveling, guideway straightness, column squareness and rotary-axis squareness/parallelism without machine power.
- Other applications include: aerospace assembly, bore alignment, extruder barrel alignment, injection molding machines, roll alignment, roll forming, shaft alignment, stamping presses, steam turbines, and much more.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to add notes.